- How can I pay for my stay at the reception?
At the reception, you can only pay in cash. Payment cards won’t be accepted. Please take account of a possible deposit. Only advance payments can be done by bank transfer.
- Can I arrive after closing time?
No problem. We provide an envelope with your name and an entrance card for your car by our night watchman.
- What is the capacity of the power supply at the places for campers?
220 Volt, 16 Ampère.
- Dogs are allowed?
Yes, dogs are allowed on our camping, but not on the tent area. They should be kept on a leash and the feces must be cleaned up.
- Do you have power supply at the tent site?
No, there is no power supply available at our tent site.
- Can I charge my phone/laptop?
When you stay with a tent, you can charge your devices at our reception for free.
- Can I set up a party tent?
Yes, you can do this, but we ask a supplement of € 10 per night.
- Do I have to make a reservation if I want to stay in a tent?
No, we do not make any reservations for tent places, because we always have space. Even for long stays or groups, this is not necessary. We would advise you however to call us during busy weekends to check if we still have space left.
- Is there a swimming pool in the environment?
Yes, there is a public swimming pool in Blankenberge with seawater (next to SeaLife). In Wenduine, there also is a pool with a cafetaria and a playground. Both of them are easily accesible with the Coastal Tram.
- Do you rent bicycles?
No, but there are plenty of rental shops on the Blankenberge dike.