- How can I pay for my stay at the reception?
At the reception, you can only pay in cash. Payment cards won’t be accepted. Please take account of a possible deposit. Only advance payments can be done by bank transfer.
- Can I arrive after closing time?
No problem. We provide an envelope with your name and an entrance card for your car by our night watchman.
- What is the capacity of the power supply at the places for campers?
220 Volt, 16 Ampère.
- Dogs are allowed?
Yes, dogs are allowed on our camping, but not on the tent area. They should be kept on a leash and the feces must be cleaned up.
- Do you have power supply at the tent site?
No, there is no power supply available at our tent site.
- Can I charge my phone/laptop?
When you stay with a tent, you can charge your devices at our reception for free.
- Can I set up a party tent?
Yes, you can do this, but we ask a supplement of € 10 per night.
- Do I have to make a reservation if I want to stay in a tent?
From now on you can also book to stay with your tente.
- Is there a swimming pool in the environment?
Yes, there is a public swimming pool in Blankenberge with seawater (next to SeaLife). In Wenduine, there also is a pool with a cafetaria and a playground. Both of them are easily accesible with the Coastal Tram.
- Do you rent bicycles?
No, but there are plenty of rental shops on the Blankenberge dike.